Tuesday, October 13, 2009

say-anime

This entry dedicates to my Say-Anime friends...

How are you guys? It has been a while since our last meeting. I miss you guys so much :puppyeyes:. And I miss the site too. I stopped visiting the site when my enormous posts have been deleted by the 'angelic' moderators. I do not want to blame anybody, but it was so sad seeing your hardwork, time and also money brushed away within few seconds. Do not tell me you did not feel the way I felt. If you can accept it, then it was only me. Nevermind...

I visited the site a month ago and I was shocked because it was no longer there. In my mind, what happened?! :galit:. I left the site for few months and suddenly it vanished! Luckily I managed to talk with ThunderJo. He said the site has gone. The admins did not have enough cash to hold on to. I felt so sad. I am sorry you guys have to face this situation.

My dear friends, I just want you guys to know that I am doing fine here. I am in teacher-training college now. Please pray for my success. I hope we will have a chance to meet online and chat like we used to do.

DarkLotus, ThunderJo, kuronasu, king47, nearsgrl, Webblet


Hiro dear, if you are reading this, i want you to know that I MISS YOU :inlove:

--------------------
Q-F
--------------------

2 comments

October 16, 2009 at 2:46 AM

kirim salam kat kawan anda tu ;)

October 16, 2009 at 10:16 AM

saya harap saya boleh berbuat demikian. masalahnya, beberapa orang dari mereka bukan orang Malaysia :)

Post a Comment