Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sickness

I was sick since last Thurday until now :sakit:. About a week, had fever and now stomachache. It hurts terribly. I have to take lots of medicine during my 'gloomy days'. Thankfully my dad was able to provide me the best medicine he could get. Yokkatta!

some of my medicine
I worked in pain. Sometimes I have to laugh to cover up my sickness. Gosh, I hate that time. My job requires me to move around and I have to walk fast. Walk fast = stomachache
Enough of my sickness...
Work²
hierarchy
Yesterday my little boss was scolded by her boss (he is my boss too - that black+yellow circle). He's definitely not our General Manager. He scolded her through handphone. Thing like this always happened. He did not want to say it face-to-face. Saying everything he wanted to say loudly and sarcastically in front of other people, but not us. Then, after that, acted like nothing happened and laughing out loud. When he met us, no issue was raised. What a chicken! Doesn't have b***s or what? Just now, my little boss text-ed my saying the guy scolded her again. Gosh, We hate him so much! So much til I wish that he would DIE! Yes, DIE! Full stop.milkysmile
I have to work on the Chinese New Year days. We are not allowed to take off on that days. I can imagine, I have to work...work...work...

4 comments

January 18, 2009 at 2:50 AM

First off I like the new format a lot Dill.

I hope you get better soon too. Working when sick is never fun.

It sucks your Boss is such a jerk. Well if I was you I would try to get even so if you need any ideas give a shout Dill!

January 18, 2009 at 11:14 AM

hahahaha! I wish i could kill that stoopid man...

January 19, 2009 at 8:35 AM

yosh!!!

huhuhu berapa kali ko tuka layout nih??pening kpl aku!!
anyway,
patience is always a virtue,and i know how u've been practising that!keep it up!

January 21, 2009 at 7:25 PM

asalkan komen dapat diletakkan kat blog, i'll do anything! hahaha!

ko tak tau, betape aku ingin mengetok pale mamat tu skrg ni!

Post a Comment