Sunday, March 8, 2009

Memories

Hmm...as I am watching the repeat episode of the American Idols, suddenly I remembered one of my lecturers, Mista Shamsul. Do you guys still remember him?His Canadian style of speaking (well, he was educated in Canada), his 'uniform'', if you were in his classes, you will know what I meant by 'uniform' ihikhik. How is he,eh? At this age, I think it is a bit too much for what was happening back then. Most of the students were not taking him seriously. Poor him, trying his best to explain in details how to search topics through Google. Bring the cursor to the search box, type the phrase or words and click SEARCH. Man, that was 'too' detail :sigh:.Okay, enough about him.

========================================

Few days before my night shift, me and my team had to work seven days a week. Yeap, no rest day for that particular week. Couple of times I went back at 1130pm. After the working hour, we will have our late dinner at one of the restaurants near our working place. On the left is the 'Char Kuey Teow'. It is quite famous in the neighbourhood. The most important thing, the price is affordable. If you like this meal, come and join da club!:woooh:

========================================


I am at my grandparents' house. It is raining heavily here. But the scenery is just nice. I noticed something years ago (perhaps other people already knew), after raining, the world I saw looked so green. Well, I do not know what was it looks like if you are in a desert. I captured two pictures just to be put here today. Enjoy!



4 comments

March 8, 2009 at 2:16 PM

erk ??

char kuey teow dia lain la...

nampak basah....

sedapnya....

March 8, 2009 at 2:21 PM

memang sedap...
tak cukup sepinggan :)

March 10, 2009 at 4:54 PM

what made u suddenly ingat kat samsul time american idol beb???? lol

March 11, 2009 at 7:41 PM

hahaha! I dont know..maybe watching the contestants made me remember his uniform? hahaha!

Post a Comment