Thursday, March 5, 2009

Work till Mad

I was on night shift for three days (Mon-Wed), from 8pm until 615am. My store was having our first stock take and lots of work needed to be done. I was one of the support teams. Man, for me, who is never working from night until early morning, this is a new experience. It was damn tiring. Today I went home at 7am. I stayed back because I wanted to settle one of my daily routines, but the system was down. So, job not done. My little boss said, I can rest for today. Considered today is my rest day, so I went back to my parents' house. Guess what? Today is the Sports Day at my mom's school. I helped them by writing all the winners' names to be announced. And, again, I am so tired and sleepy. I want to sleep early today...Hopefully.

*Aiman, thank you for sharing your wonderful story with me. We should be talking longer that time but masa tak mengizinkan. I am so sorry. May be we can talk later. Insyaallah.

2 comments

March 7, 2009 at 6:30 PM

napa cbox tu kena block ??

March 8, 2009 at 9:21 AM

yeke? i'll check it back, ya?

Post a Comment