Sunday, February 22, 2009

tv!!!

Finally, after days of talking about buying new tv, I managed to buy a tv for my umah sewa sengihnampakgigi yatta! Of course, it is not a gigantic tv size but, I bought it from my own pocket money, not to forget, sweet talking from my dad to the tokeh kedai ihikhik.


As you all can see, just an ordinary tv, right? But we love it!:woooh:. I told Clavriene that I bought this tv, she said, Hey, why don't you insert this news in your blog? I said, not so bad...I'll do it...So, here it is...my story about my tv sengihnampakgigi
I still remembered, the first time I brought the tv home, none of my housemate realized the tv. One of them was sleeping and another one was working-to-death at the office. My dad helped me to setup the tv. Thanks, dad!
:puppyeyes:

The next day, we did not watch the tv because we are too exhausted, and we slept after Isya' prayer. Including me, of course
sengihnampakgigi. Nothing much to add.:wave:

4 comments

February 23, 2009 at 1:00 AM

Kak Dilla... kalau TV ada prob.. tell me k.. i can help fix it..

minor fixtures k..

February 23, 2009 at 9:02 AM

it is sweet having to buy things with our own hard-earning money kan?

.... bile plak mau pasang astro? *muhahahahaha*

February 23, 2009 at 2:18 PM

congrats on buying your own tv!! bile nk psg astro??muahahaha

March 2, 2009 at 5:10 PM

*aiman: insyaallah...i will :)
*wynn: astro? hahaha...bleh dikire jam² yang ade kat umah tu..
*clav: ni lagi sorg..hahaha!

Post a Comment