Sunday, February 1, 2009

Temporary Full Stop Here

After nine days of non-stop working, finally, it's my restday today! Yay! Until now, I spent most of my time, relaxing, watching tv, surfing the net and my next plan is to sleep!

But...kite susah ati la sekarang. I text-ed my aunt, asking about my uncle's condition. She said the operation was quite ok. She asked me whether me and my mom will drop him a visit or not. The truth is, me and my mom do not know Ipoh roads well and my aunt knew that. Our only hope is my dad. But...he just came back from the hospital. He rested and slept for a while. Now, he is resting again. Maybe we will go...later...Hopefully...

2 comments

February 2, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Alhamdulillah that all went well with the operation..may your uncle gain speedy recovery

February 2, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Thanks a lot, Han!

Post a Comment