Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finally...these were what I did

After few times changing my blog's layout, finally I decided to use the classic version, yeah..the blogger template. I had enough of editing the html code (which I did not know well) and yesterday, I changed to the current template. Man, that was simple! MySpacePhotobucket

=====================================

I tried to write educationally, but I think, I am not that good.MySpaceSo, i just write what I am capable of. For those people out there, if you think my blog is not good enough, you just continue your journey by going to other blogsMySpace. That is my honest opinion.

=========================================

Before I went home from work, my big boss membebel kat gua. He was asking lots of questions regarding stock. Why you did not order this range, that range, those items, these items. At that time, i thought I would die MySpace. But, I managed to handle everything before I escaped from him with my colleague, Loges.MySpace. Yay me!MySpace.

=======================================

Now, I am at my grandparents' house again. My Opah has asked me yesterday to stay here and help my uncle. My uncle cannot walk much these days, so I am helping him by picking all things he wants.MySpace.

==================================

By the way, i was browsing the YouTube and I found this wonderful vid. Enjoy!

2 comments

February 13, 2009 at 11:01 AM

lol....nih dh kali keberapa ko 2ka layout nih!!!muahahahahahahhahahaah

February 13, 2009 at 10:13 PM

hahaha...let me see...

1. pretend
2. i love paris
3. castle of love
4. blogger template

huahuahua!

Post a Comment