Friday, February 18, 2011

colourful life

botol air special edition

Honestly, I did not aware the blue bottle is taller than the pink one. May be I was too excited capturing the picture. Haha! I love cartoons. I love colourful things. I love a.e.i.o.u. studio's wrapping paper designs. 

When other people are crazy to spend their money on handbags, shoes, jewelry, gold, I have my own passion. I love to shop at the stationery section. Cute and colourful note books, wrapping papers, pens, pencils and many more. In addition to that, I do love bags. Colourful bags. Sling bag is one of my favourite! Yay! Thanks to my beloved mom and aunt, they chose a beautiful and colourful handbag for me. I am not a handbag user before this. But I have to be one since I need to look professional at my workplace. Need to look older and matured. Huhu! Even my pupils thought me as a tertiary level student when I wear T-shirt, track suit and my colourful sling bag. Haha! My bad!

I am going to captured the picture of my sling bag. But not now. Need to wait. Haha! Does anybody care? I don't think so. Kuang3x 

8 comments

February 18, 2011 at 12:25 AM

woah. you're a teacher? didn't saw that coming.

btw, nice hobby. a unique one I must say.

my hobby..errr..
sleep.

ya aku tahu, kau x tanya pun.

February 18, 2011 at 2:39 PM

@amir: heyya amir. yes, i am a teacher. unique hobby? so, can you give some colourful things as presents for me? ahaks

err...i love to sleep too. haha! i think everybody does :)


Miss Dill^^

February 18, 2011 at 3:48 PM

sama....mina pun suka...jom share sama2...

mina pengumpul tegar benda2 comel..
hehehe...

February 18, 2011 at 3:57 PM

@kurekure: yeke? memang sangat best kan kalau banyak koleksi barang2 comel. masyuk~

February 19, 2011 at 1:11 AM

boleh. xde hal. I just finished school. so, many stationeries are lying all over the place. they are all amir's antiques. u want it? XD

b.i subjek pebret sy dlu..awak cikgu subjek ape?

February 19, 2011 at 6:36 AM

@amir: i mean the cute & colourful thingy. not the ordinary stationery. haha! demand lak.ahaks!

I teach English :)


Miss Dill^^

February 20, 2011 at 11:10 PM

hoho. akak mengajar kat negeri mana ek?

February 20, 2011 at 11:17 PM

kat Kuala Lumpur :)


Miss Dill^^

Post a Comment