Friday, July 1, 2011

air boat: swamp transportation

When I watch CSI: Miami, I will be waiting for the air boat. Yeah, they rarely used air boat in most of the scenes. Only when they found dead bodies down under the swamp. When Horatio was standing on the air boat with his own cool expression, how I wished I was Horatio. Standing steadily on the air boat while it crossed the swamp.

Hey, does anybody want to go to Miami? Let's ride the air boat, ya all!

 A very unique transport. 

p/s: I guess I do not know how to write long entries. ahaks!

5 comments

July 1, 2011 at 10:53 PM

CSI ni faveret gua, paling x best tengah sedap2 tengok budak kecik alih ke Baby TV secara tiba2 huhuhu

July 1, 2011 at 11:02 PM

yeha yeha... naik boat macam naik kuda... yehaaa....

July 1, 2011 at 11:30 PM

wow.. teringin nak naik.. hehe!!~

July 2, 2011 at 1:23 AM

he he he he.... cik dill nak belanja ke ... g miami... tak pun belanja mamee pu kira ok juga tu...he he he... atas angin tu..memang seronok...he he he

July 2, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Then lets! We kan katch some krokodiles along the way. heheh

...or alligators, if you prefer.

Post a Comment